SS N19 For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bil

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Up is my N19. Excellent little scooter. I'm only selling it to go to a bigger scooter for long cave dives. Performs flawlessly for shorter cave dives and in OW dives. Specifics on this one: Bought new in December 2007 from Cave Adventurers. I replaced the battery in December 09. Current burn time is 40 minutes on the burn tester. Run time in a cave is considerably longer though. I can typically reach the p.2500' stage rock in JB in about 17 minutes on prop 7 diving sidemount 130's with 2 80 AL stages. I can then make it from there to the stratosphere T no problem. For the return trip, I dial down the prop to 3 and make it back out no problem. I can normally get over an hour of trigger time using that scheme. (remember, that's with 2 stages too).

The newer battery has 24:40 actual trigger time on it since new 10 months ago. The old battery has just over 100 hours on it and a buyer is welcome to it as well. One could conceivably switch it for a shorter second dive, but I wouldn't trust the old one for anything too long.

It has been in saltwater once only, for an Oriskany dive. If you do much boat diving with a scooter, this is the one to use.

It's light, easy to maneuver, and takes up very little room. I'm asking $2200 for it and I'll pay shipping to the UPS southeast region. Outside of that, I'll split shipping with other CONUS buyer. Comes with a charger and the old battery as well. I'll even throw in the wooden cradle if you want it.

Please contact me via email at bil_lindstrom@yahoo.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom