SS Backplate/Harness BCD in SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlairB

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking to purchase a backplate-style BCD. I am looking for a stainless steel backplate, with a wing that is set up for a single tank. If anyone has anything, please let me know. Zeagle, Halcyon, Hollis, HOG etc...

I am working on my DM cert and after playing around with a backplate I decided that is the setup I want to use. I am in Southern California and would prefer something local, although if you are willing to ship I would be interested.

Thanks in advance!

I have a DSS Stainless plate (size L) with LCD30 wing and hog harness if interested, all in like-new condition (truly!). It also includes a couple XS Scuba weight pockets and DSS' knife. New cost for the package was $470+tax+shipping, and I'd sell for $300 if you'll pick up. I'm in San Diego, and work in Carlsbad.

I bought it a couple years ago and did 2 dives in Hawaii with it (and loved it!), then work got in the way and then a spinal injury. I keep staring at my gear hoping someday I might be able to dive again, but it probably won't happen so I guess it's time to sell.

If interested please email me at jeffreycrosby@yahoo.com (I don't check the forum here much anymore).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom