Spring Straps for Fins:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, W.B. Jones returned my order and said that I should just go through McMaster Carr. I followed their advice and ordered two springs through their website. sorry...

onfloat:
Heck, it was only 3 weeks ago
Got mine for the new Turtles from McMaster Carr last week, no problem, 2 individual springs for $13.00 incl. shipping.
BTW, instead of hockey pucks, I wired the spring ends to the strap wires tight, them wrapped the connection with black silicone tape, then coated it with a silicone finish. They came out stream-lined and nice (we'll see if it lasts).

hi! i search where i buy a springs in canada....

i appreciate if you answer me

sorry for my english
dessaler (quebec ,Gaspesie)

Dessaler - I'm in Canada. If you just need the springs, rather than an entire strap assembly, pm me and we can work something out. Info is on the "Spring Straps" link, below.

I can personally vouch for Boogie711's straps. I got a set and used them for the first time last weekend. They are great. So happy to get rid of those stupid clasps Mares came up with.

I have a feeling once I do a few more dives around here, there will be more orders placed. Seems very few people around here have any idea what these even are.

I got made fun of the first dive I made with my spring straps. That is, until I let the person try them. I then had to field the standard "How much, how easy, can you make me some?" questions. I love them. They are the greatest thing since balanced regulators--ok, just since sliced bread:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom