Spree, Fling move and SeaSearcher II stays put

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just saw on the Scubadiving Forum of Diver 2 Diver that Gulf Diving moved their boats to Morgan Ciity. The Seasearcher II decided to stay in Freeport. Good luck to them all!

Debraw:
I just saw on the Scubadiving Forum of Diver 2 Diver that Gulf Diving moved their boats to Morgan Ciity. The Seasearcher II decided to stay in Freeport. !

I guess that shows who's looking forward to business next year and who's looking to exit the game with an insurance cashout.

I hope that's not "out of the frying pan and into the fire".

I find this terribly disturbing…
That storm is going to provide no quarter or shelter to anyone…

Unless, either business releases a public statement then to say anything else is sheer speculation and innuendo. We have no idea what is going on at either business outside of the facts that they have-
family, friends, their businesses, children and they are all “AT RISK!”

Please remember that your postings and statements are read even if they are not replied to. I find the running commentary about the Sea Searcher II disturbing to say the least.

Gods speed to anyone who's path lies in front of this monster.

ReefHound:
I guess that shows who's looking forward to business next year and who's looking to exit the game with an insurance cashout.

What a cheap shot! Ever hear of a demand letter? Just my opinion.

Debraw:
I just saw on the Scubadiving Forum of Diver 2 Diver that Gulf Diving moved their boats to Morgan Ciity. The Seasearcher II decided to stay in Freeport. Good luck to them all!

Good attitude, Debraw....so now that Rita's past who made the best call? Isn't it amazing what people who scuba dive for fun can say about profesional, licensed boat captains who really know what they are doing.

IMHO they all made good calls.

Regards,

Cudabait:
What a cheap shot! Ever hear of a demand letter? Just my opinion.
Just my opinion, as well. But I guess only approved PC opinions are allowed.

What's the relevance of a "demand letter", or did you mean "cease and desist"?

After further review, I apologize to the Sea Searcher and it's advocates for my cynical comments and speculation. If I could edit or delete the posts, I would. Board moderators have my encouragement to do so.

I really wish the Sea Searcher no ill will and hope they have a prosperous 2006.

I've received no letters, phone calls, emails, PMs, or any other kind of "pressure" to make this apology. I've just decided that even IF there are valid criticisms and concerns, they must be handled more appropriately because it is vital for the diving community to be all on the same side and work together to promote the interests of all.

Has anybody heard any good news on how the FGB boats did with Rita?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom