Spouses underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My GF (ok, spouse!) in Aruba!

IMG_1010A.jpg

clgsamson: I love the parallel form of your wife's yellow fins alongside the yellow sponge. Good composition.

amajamar: Some people always blink when you take their photo, some always exhale! :)

Sometimes my wife tires of posing but it sure is great when the pics turn out and she has it on film. Here's a few through the last number of years:
Cayman Brac
File0171.jpg

Cayman Brac
File0288.jpg

Bonaire
File0229.jpg

Little Cayman
File0089.jpg

Little Cayman
App0000.jpg

Caymaniac, I really like the last shot with the turtle.

Here is my wife at Stingray City.
IMG_15811.jpg

Here is a shot of my floks on their 100 dive. I don't think that they were planning on the wild leg action but it looks pretty funny.
IMG_2433.jpg

Nice topic. I'm the one working with the camera and my wife simply is there doing nothing but enjoying the ambience. Occasionally I focus on her....
In Roatan, with the sponge from the underwater version of "Little Shop of Horrors" saying, "Feed me!"
Sponge_sm.jpg

With divers above in the super clear water of Bonaire.
Peg_with_divers_above_Bonaire.jpg

With everything copacetic at Looe Key.
Peg_Looe_Key_2006.jpg

I wish I could play, but my wife doesn't dive.....
sadwalk.gif

Here is my hubby in Bonaire. We laughed so much while viewing the picture upside down because although he was in the water it looks likes he diving into it when its upside down.

Miranda

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 62
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom