Spots available for Juliet to Bahamas/Cay Sal May 26 to June 1, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have the 105' motor sailing vessel Juliet booked for Memorial Day week 2012 for Southern Bahamas (Cay Sal and points south in the Old Bahama Channel) itinerary leaving from Miami. Due to a few cancellations, I have five spots that remain available. The entire boat cost is $16,940 and divided by 12 divers makes the cost $1412/diver plus port costs, nitrox, and gratuities. Everybody is paying the same price (nobody is riding for free) :)

Vessel information is linked here: http://www.sailjuliet.com
There are both single berths and "couples" berths available. (couples cabins still offer separate sleeping options)

This itinerary is very rarely dove and the Juliet is only vessel I know that does it. Water temps are expected to be 81+ degrees. For those flying in, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach are all accessible airports. Boarding begins at 1pm on the 26th with 4pm departure. Disembarkation is 9am on on the 1st.

The Juliet's accommodations are well above Blackbeard's with true cabins with air conditioning but not at the same level as Aggressor/Peter Hughes. The food is always good (this will be my third trip) and vessel is well maintained.

Send me a PM or an email to briandives (at) gmail dot com If you'd like to discuss in further detail.

Do you know what specific dive sites they go to in Cay Sal?

I've dove Bimini, Orange Cay and Victory Reef but might be interested in re-visiting some of the blue holes.

Do you know what specific dive sites they go to in Cay Sal?

I've dove Bimini, Orange Cay and Victory Reef but might be interested in re-visiting some of the blue holes.

Some of the sites we dove last time were actually about 80 miles south of Cay Sal and were named "Space Mountain", "Lost Medallion", and "Do It Again". The diving in this area is truly gorgeous with flow from the Gulfstream and it's remote enough that it's rarely visited.

Posted using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom