Spokane has yet another missing from a boating accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's about the same up here.

What I was referring to about the Dirtbag rights was as a citizen they can issue another citizen or even us a citation. You as CGAUX. can't so who has more power?

Keep up the good work. We need more of you out there.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
What are you referring to as the Linear Ray?

Any pattern where the line is going to be moving with the diver would be out in that lake. It isn't a lot of grass but thick going everywhere bush like weeds. You might be able to pull a yard or two and that would be it.

We have a nice system that can be run from a small boat or even remotely from the shore but again in those weeds it wouldn't work. These are very thick and heavy weeds that a rope just isn't going to go through.

Gary D.

It's kinda hard to explain online without some kind of diagram.

Gary D.:
It's about the same up here.

What I was referring to about the Dirtbag rights was as a citizen they can issue another citizen or even us a citation. You as CGAUX. can't so who has more power?

Keep up the good work. We need more of you out there.

Gary D.

When I was in highschool back in the 90's the sherif reserve would split its three man boat crew up with the coast guard crew put a sherif rev on the coast guard boat and one of the CGAUX on the sheriffs boat and doubled the citation writing and made it so people listened to the CGAUX. But I don't know if they still do stuff like that anymore. Seemed like a good idea.

But I'm stuck in Michigan now, really don't have clue what there doing over there now. Keep up the good work alot good boaters out there with the idoits like seeing you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom