Splitting days between Anilao and PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will most likely just eat, sleep, dive as well and would be happy not leaving the resort. But I don't think I will be able to get my $$ worth from the full board package. A la carte will most likely do.
I assume full board is just B,L and D, not snacks. Because that could be a game changer lol.

I will most likely just eat, sleep, dive as well and would be happy not leaving the resort. But I don't think I will be able to get my $$ worth from the full board package. A la carte will most likely do.
I assume full board is just B,L and D, not snacks. Because that could be a game changer lol.
Correct-- no snacks involved.

I tried several restaurants in Sabang/PG area because I used a motorbike during my stay and was not sleeping at El Galleon.
For my wife and I, El Galleon was by far the best in the area. Fair price, good portion and really delicious.

Not much more complicated:
1/ you can easily hire a taxi from Manila airport or Batangas for 3000 PHP one way (around $58)
2/ you can pre-book your ferry ticket on this FB group where all the major Ferry ops are posting their price and time schedule: Sabang Transport (from 250 to 500 PHP one way ($5 to $10)

At the end, this is easy, convenient and way cheaper than using the service from a dive center.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom