Split a Sea of Cortez Liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not interested but even the later trip should still be pretty warm. We did some dives a few years ago nearby and I wore a t-shirt/shorts.

Cold under the thermocline though - which was around 80'

Not interested but even the later trip should still be pretty warm. We did some dives a few years ago nearby and I wore a t-shirt/shorts.

Cold under the thermocline though - which was around 80'

That is good to know. I was worried it might be getting cold for the later date. My wife and I dove in Cabo Pulmo this past February and I was cold in a 5mil.

Still looking for someone to share the trip with!!! I was surprised when I saw this original post and could not believe the whole boat could be had for $6K for a 6 night trip, but I have been talking to Cat one of the owners and it looks good.

In case any one is considering joining me and my wife on this epic adventure, I can only make the October 7th to the 15th dates now. Someone at work requested vacation during the later dates.

In case any one is considering joining me and my wife on this epic adventure, I can only make the October 7th to the 15th dates now. Someone at work requested vacation during the later dates.

Definitely give us trip report when you get back!

Definitely give us trip report when you get back!

I still need someone to share the trip with, but if I go a trip report will be shared.

I like to make dive videos and as an enticement anyone who comes on board will get star billing for this trip

Here is a sample from my Galapagos trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom