Splainin' to do - Mysterious Mark on my the inside Window

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, where were you at this weekend Brock? Saw Kelsey and your truck, along with the hooligans you typically associate with - LOL :)

Since Kelsey was taking her Apprentice course, I don't like to swim in her "class" - Less of a distraction for everyone - Kelsey, instructor, etc. Just a general rule I have.

...plus, I've seen those dads who are screaming at the coaches during their kids soccer games - I don't wanna be that guy :wink:

I wasn't sure who else I'd be able to dive with, so I stayed home... and wined and moaned about it the whole weekend - My poor wife had to listen to it the whole time :(

Brock, first let me say that I love your I Phone application.

Now, as to the incident...all I know is I kept begging Bugman not to do it. I was beeping the horn only to warn the people in your truck NOT to look.

But, to answer question...the van window will probably need to be replaced. Not sure that mark will ever come off.:mooner:

I can only vouch for the fine prints left on the inside of GlenFWB's van. Would like to say what happened in your truck, but you're windows are tinted far too dark in the back :D We have no idea what happened from our side of the road!

BTW, where were you at this weekend Brock? Saw Kelsey and your truck, along with the hooligans you typically associate with - LOL :)

LOL! And I thought I remembered to scrub the butt print off of the inside of your truck's window, Brock :D

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us were lucky enough to see bamamedic's bum on the window. Even her Alaskan full moon couldn't burn through that tint I guess :p

Comon girl, if you're puttin on a free show, roll down the window! :D

I'm glad you gals had a great view of my hairy ass though :)

LOL! Next time, I'll be sure to roll down the window :wink:

Yup...I saw a little bit more of SuPrBuGmAn than I ever thought I would see :D

What's funny, is we had absolutely no idea it was you guys until y'all pulled up at the stop light...I thought I was mooning a total stranger :mooner:

There goes the neighborhood LOL.. Marianna wont ever be the same LOL.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom