Spirotechnique Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking for a Spirotechnique full face mask used with double hose regulators. The face mask has two ports one on each side of the face for the double hoses to attatch to. I almost had one a couple months ago but because of some poor ebay bidding i lost it when i wasn't by the computer. If anyone has one for sale or trade or might know where i can get into contact with somone that can help it would be great. Thanks again

Danny D

Homeydan@aol.com

I have several things that iw ould be willing to trade. Valves double bands and packs some other things depends on what you are looking for and the shape the mask is in.
Do you have a pic of the set up. would it be with a reg or not? finally is there anything in perticular that you would want in a trade?

Danny D

Homeydan@aol.com

Is there anything diving related that you don't have?
:D

Yeah well actually I don;t have that mask..hahahah
Yeah i have other stuff too . what are you interested in ( What are your hobbies, what sign are you i am a cancer, and I don;t kiss on the first date) hahaha

I haven't ventured out into the nether regions to look for the critter yet, may take a day or 3 before I work up enough courage.
There is a Royal Mistral attached to the mask, appears to be in as-new condition. Probably should unload both at the same time.
I spotted another reg like it on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3634445893
The reg here has no scratches though.
Is there anything diving related that you don't have?
I don't have a chamber anymore, it got donated to the Maritime Museum in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Stop in if you ever get up there. You'll appreciate the riveted construction.:wink:
is there anything in perticular that you would want in a trade?
I'm still needing a 1958 Cyklon in working condition.
I don;t kiss on the first date
*whew*

By the way, there is software you can get that'll slam in a bid on ebay, you can set it for however many minutes or seconds you want it to bid at.
I have mine set at 15 seconds.

Well when you get it i def want to work something out with you. My father used to have one and it was stolen from him. It would be great if I could get one again for him. So get back to me when you can. You can email me if you want at
Homeydan@aol.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom