Spinecheek Anemonefish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
One of my favourite images from last years trip to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia

22003_1013_122047AA_2.jpg

22003_1013_122013AA_2.jpg

Enjoy,
M

Welcome to Scubaboard, Paul. It's nice to see you here. I think that first photo is one of my favorite of all the anemone fish. Thanks for posting it.

Brilliant photos. The first one really captures the nature of the clownfish - "Whaddya want to do with MY anemone?!"

What is your setup?

Cheers,

Andrew

ShoalDiverSA:
Brilliant photos. The first one really captures the nature of the clownfish - "Whaddya want to do with MY anemone?!"

What is your setup?

Thanks,

I forget I am not known on this board :)

I use a Fuji S2Pro in an Aquatica housing with dual Ikelite Strobes.

This was a liveaboard trip with Mike Ball out of Townsville to the Coral Sea/GBR/Yongala Wreck. Lots of fun.

M

Hay Marriard,
Did anyone put together a calendar like last year? If so I’d like to get one. I haven’t been around here or on D2D much the past few months. Been too busy to do much UW shooting either. Hopefully things will slow down in Feb. and I can get back to burning some film.
Hafa from Guam.

Rooster:
Hay Marriard,
Did anyone put together a calendar like last year? If so I’d like to get one. I haven’t been around here or on D2D much the past few months. Been too busy to do much UW shooting either. Hopefully things will slow down in Feb. and I can get back to burning some film.
Hafa from Guam.

Hey there Rooster...

No I didn't put one togther this year although I have PROMISED to do one for 2005. I just need to get started a LOT earlier than I did the first time.

M

Marriard:
Hey there Rooster...

No I didn't put one togther this year although I have PROMISED to do one for 2005. I just need to get started a LOT earlier than I did the first time.

M
Cant't help but wonder if he found Nemo yet?

Back
Top Bottom