Spike, Fin Solo ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen both Spike and Fin Solo, and they are both in excellent health. They are living a normal life, except for the farm animal stories, but you do not want to hear about those.

Safe Dives,

Willl Johnson

Essroc123:
I have seen both Spike and Fin Solo, and they are both in excellent health. They are living a normal life, except for the farm animal stories, but you do not want to hear about those.

Safe Dives,

Willl Johnson

They have more dives logged now than Boogie711!

Boogie711:
All you need to know is that some people on this board are evil, nasty pricks who delight in tormenting innocent, caring fin owners. The fin used to have a loving, supportive home, but due to an unfortunate incident, it's now being abused and molested.

That's all you need to know.

Abused and Molested!!!!!!!!!
I wish I was as abused and molested as Finsolo
The girlz were all over him this weekend
DiveMistress2, Spike and Finsolo were down below in the change room with the door locked for a long time...........

Note: the huge smile on Finsolo!!!

Shouldn't this thread be moved over to the as the stomach churns header? :wink:

divedude:
DiveMistress2, Spike and Finsolo were down below in the change room with the door locked for a long time...........

Note: the huge smile on Finsolo!!!

Hmmm... A shark, a rubber fin, and a girl...
Sounds pretty kiny.. rubber and animals :) I never would have guessed.. must have been some kind of scuba party..

Just a short note before this thread takes a turn for the worse. Please remember that this is a family board and that there are children who visit all areas. Thank you.

cobaltbabe:
Just a short note before this thread takes a turn for the worse. Please remember that this is a family board and that there are children who visit all areas. Thank you.

We all know that Sparky wouldn't go down that road....LOL

We had a great time this weekend with divedude and family.

Do you have any more weekends available this year? Our trip went so well that we're looking at coming back again before the end of the summer.....

Our meeting went really well on Monday night - those who didn't go got to see some of the funnier pics....which reminds me, I have more to post under Steve's devoted thread! LOL.

I know that DiveMistress2. Andreas is a great guy. But I am one who can't resist a line like that and I figured someone would jump on it. No insult meant by it at all.

Back
Top Bottom