Spiegel Grov on 7-30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CA Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am diving the Spiegel Grove on Saturday July 30 with Aqua-Nuts. Is anyone else on this boat? I am coming to FL on business from CA. I've been on the Grove twice in the last 14 months and am looking forward to the new orientation.

CA Diver:
I am diving the Spiegel Grove on Saturday July 30 with Aqua-Nuts. Is anyone else on this boat? I am coming to FL on business from CA. I've been on the Grove twice in the last 14 months and am looking forward to the new orientation.
Savor that first drop "back" for your "first time" again!

CA Diver:

I dove it on 7-24. It was great. Visibility was probably about 40-50ish. It was my first time on the Grove, so cannot compare it with it's previous orientation. It was actually my second deep check-off dive as well (halfway done with SDI AOW)

All I can say is WOW. It is by far my favorite dive to date. We went down on the aft crane port side (67'). My max depth was 88 feet and the dive ran only 38 minutes due to a certain member of the group not being able to equalize(making us sit and burn air while waiting) and then the same person hit their turn pressure pretty darn fast (yes, I'm holding a grudge
11ztongue.gif
). The current was so-so... we were near flagpoling on the safety stop. I wont get into the amount of morons that were on the same ascent line.

I want to dive this again SOOOOOO bad. I can't wait... trying to figure out a away to get back down there again ASAP.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom