SPG and Hose Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have had a few computer / email problems lately... If you send me an email and you do not hear back from me than I can tell you that I did not get it...

We get busy and there are times that it may take a day or two for me to get back with you but I will get back in touch with you...

Regards
Randy

Well your Spg's came in the other day and if you order some they have shipped!! If you missed the sale and would like any just drop me a note and I will be more than happy to take care of you.

If you haven't seen one of our Spg's verses our competitors I dare you to compare. Yes they all work the same but this as a better finish period. If you get it and don't think it is what I say it is just call us and we will take it back.

You can also see our Spg's on our website at www.techdivinglimited.com

Have any questions just drop me a note and I will be glad to answer them.

When ordering just place a note in the comment "Randy's Special" and we will give you the special price..

Have a great weekend!
Regards
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom