Speedboats, Outboard Motors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is the most freudian h-jack ive read.

bj has to advertise the speedboats somewhere else. this ad has now been tagged with that naked nurse.

rhadamantus:

bj has to advertise the speedboats somewhere else. this ad has now been tagged with that naked nurse.
she's not naked..

that is the usual attire here for people from the outer islands...

rhadamantus:

I guess I should request the mods to remove off topic posts now. I really need to get these boats sold because I'm going jobless in 3 weeks.

:wink:

rhadamantus:

BJ? short for boljakool? :rofl3:

rhadamantus:

don't mind the other elements, mind the product. (Cheetos) Afterall, that's what advertising is all about, thinking of creative ways to showcase the product :wink:

will you guys stop the hijacking already and get somebody to buy the boats?!?

boljakool,
I suggest taking a picture of the boat and live an add at the Manila Yatch Club, Solana, Taal Yatch Club, Subic Yatch Club and maybe some of the upscale resorts in Anilao. Thats where the market is for these toys..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom