Special: (2) 1-lb Bags of USP Pure DRYSUIT TALC + (2) EMPTY 4-oz Bottles- $15 SHIPPED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave4868

Old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Special Sale offers (2) 1-lb Bags of USP-Grade DRYSUIT TALC plus (2) EMPTY 4-oz Bottles for Do-It-Yourself filling for $15.00 SHIPPED to your door!

This is the same superior USP-Grade Pure Drysuit Talc so well liked by hundreds of my eBay and direct customers since I began selling it in 2004! (Please see the e-Bay My World link below for my listings and more detailed description and regular pricing).

From now through April 30th, 2011, this Special Sale is offered ONLY to ScubaBoard Members.

Please note that my regular ScubaBoard discounts will continue beyond that date and for the foreseeable future. Those discounts apply to regular ScubaBoard orders, not to the Specials, which are already discounted.

This is for DIRECT SALE ONLY (NOT through my e-Bay listings). PayPal only. USA only. NOT eligible to be combined with my other promotions and Specials, such as may be offered in my eBay listings or in my ScubaBoard signature.

TO ORDER: Just PM me through ScubaBoard specifying you would like to order this Special 2+2 deal (or multiples of this 2+2 deal). Please be sure to provide your EMAIL ADDRESS to facilitate further communication and I will email you confirmation and payment details (PayPal is preferred).

Payment: If you request a PayPal invoice, please send me your PayPal email address and the invoice will go through PayPal. Otherwise, I'll provide my PayPal email address through which you can send payment directly to my PayPal account without a prior invoice. If you prefer a different payment method, just let me know.

I will ship by Priority Mail or UPS Ground within a business day of receiving payment. Simple!

Description: This is a High Quality USP-Grade (US Pharmacopeia Grade) Pure Unscented Talcum Powder that is superb for use on drysuit latex seals. It meets the FDA standards for use as a body powder, cosmetic powder and baby powder.

The EMPTY 4-oz bottles with sifter twist caps are easy to use and easy to refill as needed.

As always, my customers receive fast and courteous communication, shipping and service!

Shipping is by Priority Mail for most orders, UPS Ground for some larger orders.

My eBay listings: If you're interested in learning more about my USP-Grade Talc Products available through my e-Bay listings, please click on the link below:

eBay My World - dave4868

As always, feel free to reply to this posting or PM me directly if you have any questions or would like to request a price quote regarding other amounts.

My ScubaBoard Member DIRECT SALE Discounts

For direct purchases (through ScubaBoard PM’s) of non-Specials, ScubaBoard members will receive discounts off my usual eBay talc product prices (not including shipping). My ScubaBoard Specials are not eligible, since they are already heavily discounted. Also, my eBay promotional discounts for larger orders only apply to eBay purchases.

My usual ScubaBoard Member Discounts are as follows:

20% off product price for orders of $15.00 or more of product (not including shipping)
15% off product price for orders of $10.00 to $14.99 of product (not including shipping)
10% off product price for orders of less than $10.00 of product (not including shipping)

Discounts are based on my current eBay prices, which are as follows (not including shipping):

1-lb Bag of USP Pure Talc @ $5.70 each
8-oz Bag of USP Pure Talc @ $3.80 each
4-oz Bottle of USP Pure Talc @ $4.60 each
8-oz Bottle of USP Pure Talc @ $6.90 each
EMPTY 4-oz Bottle for DIY filling @ $1.20 each
EMPTY 8-oz Bottle for DIY filling @ $1.30 each

Shipping charges:

Shipping charges are quite reasonable, as I can fit smaller orders into the USPS Flat Rate Envelope for a flat $5.00 charge. Generally, that packaging will hold about (3) 1-lb Bags of talc or (5) 8-oz Bottles or (8) 4-oz Bottles or varying amounts of mixed orders. I will be happy to provide quotes to keep shipping costs low.

Bulk Offerings:

Also, up to 10% discount off the following prices is available to ScubaBoard members if purchased directly (through ScubaBoard PM’s):

10-lb Bulk USP Pure Talc @ $49.90 (FREE SHIPPING)
15-lb Bulk USP Pure Talc @ $64.90 (FREE SHIPPING)

50-lb Bag bulk pricing is available also. Just ask for a specific quote!

Kindest regards and GOOD DIVING!

Dave C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom