Speaking of Redondo and Three Tree...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandman98007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is more form Captian Bungee and the Boing Boing Crew....Actually I am the crew...but no complaints mind you......

Vis was better at Three tree.... kinda barren at first until the critter sniffer Scubak got to looking around....

3 nice little octos at redondo and the nudies were at Three Tree..... Vis at redonod was 15-25 once you got below 30'... Vis at Three tree was abotu 30-40.

Pardon the green... flash was a little off... but that is the way we see them down yonder.....

Enjoy

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/zd3Vy5pM

Nice show, thanks! (Man, I need to get back over there)

Come over and visit, Rick! You and I have yet to dive together :(

TSandM:
Come over and visit, Rick! You and I have yet to dive together :(
Soon... must...be... SOON!

Tim and Kirsten, thanks for letting me dive with you Sunday; I had a lot of fun.
Even though I didn’t grab my camera for our first dive at Redondo; the dive with all the tiny Octopus running around, I'm glad I did on our second dive at Three Tree Point. What wonderful visibility, just incredible. In the shallow region near shore there were dozens of tiny Moon Jelly's. Moving down towards the tire reef were some little Rockfish, and along the rocky sloping bottom a few Sculpins kept a close watch. There were also a couple of small egg like cases strewn about the bottom (no idea what they are, but I'm sure they will generate some unsavory comments) Then, near the end of our dive, we came across a splendid assortment of Nudibranchs (Dirona albolineata) several of the specimens were variants, colored from near white to brilliant salmon colors. Lazy frog kicks from here to there, what a way to spend the day.

Would have posted thumbnail photos, but the upload kept bombing so, no pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom