Spanish Rocks Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
FYI: The better half and I are heading to Spanish Rocks Sunday around 10. I thought I'd pass along the invite. Water temps are around 65 off Anna Maria I'm told.

Spring is almost here.:)

Thought you were going to Atlanta?

Since I'm still recovering we thought it would be best to stay put another weekend.

Also we have an obligation Friday night until late, so it just makes sense we stay here for the weekend.

Since I'm still recovering we thought it would be best to stay put another weekend.

Also we have an obligation Friday night until late, so it just makes sense we stay here for the weekend.

Man, if you are still getting over whatever the heck hit ya, do yourself a favor and stay dry this weekend...

I think y'all are just dreading going back there and are taking any excuse you can not to? I would as well :D

I think y'all are just dreading going back there and are taking any excuse you can not to? I would as well :D

No, not this time. I've got to get the yard looking better.

However we can't go Friday night. Tara bought me courtside tickets for the Globe Trotters for Valentine's day. The show is Friday. It wouldn't make sense to go this weekend.

I love our house, but I cannot stand Atlanta.

I may be interested in joining ya sunday. I'll know better by the end of the week.

I think you'll be a bit dissapointed with the weather sunday...unless you're into scuba bodysurfing!

SUNDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND GUSTY. SEAS 6 TO 8
FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS ROUGH. CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND SLIGHT
CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom