Spanish Rocks Monday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone interested?

I'm off Monday, and I was debating heading down.

We dove the rocks a few weeks ago, and it was the best I've ever them seen them. :)

Yesterday we did a clean up on the "Rocks" for Project Aware. It was done through Florida Underwater Sports donut dive. The reef looks great lots of life. Of course we were scouting out all the crabs ready to become dinner! Wish I could join, but have to work.

I wanna go ther sometime, but I have to work tomorrow. Perhaps sometime on a weekend?

Bazooka Joe,

Just post up when you want to go! Always willing to dive there. Weekends work for me.

Bazooka Joe,

Just post up when you want to go! Always willing to dive there. Weekends work for me.

Very cool, I have a group of friends that would come along too... more like a gaggle. We could work something out in the next few weeks.!

Sounds good. The only issue is that the parking for this dive. The lot isn't that big, so if you can carpool that's better. Also early is good to. Just let me know when.

I'll be there around 10.

I hate diving solo, but I've got to get wet.

Where's Mrs Reef? I have not seen you guys since Pompano?

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom