SP Jets and size 9 Rock Boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys. Sounds like size 9 will work.

bwerb once bubbled...
This is cut directly from Mo2vation's thread called "I learned sooooo much today":

Turtle Fins - I am SOOOO BUMMED. I am in that nebulous no-man's land of in-between acceptable foot sizes. It sucks. A size 9 DUI Rock Boot is too large for an XL ScubaPro jet fin, and just too small for a Turtle. There is some wobble - it’s not significant, but it’s noticeable. Its bugging me. I either ditch the rock boots, and go to Turbo Soles and ScubaPro Jets, or I get used to the small fin shifting. MEMO TO ALL: Turtles are probably great from size 10 - 12+....if you're an 8 or 9 Rock Boot, stop kidding yourself...they're too big.

I then did a search for "Jet Fins Rock Boots" and found several posts which totally countered this with guys wearing up to size 10.5 rockboots and having them fit perfectly...

Sorry for the misdirect...I guess it's best to check the fin with your boots to confirm for yourself a yea or nay.

You should check this out again.

cnidae once bubbled...
Thanks guys. Sounds like size 9 will work.

I hope so, I just bought a pair.

Wore my size 10 Rockboots with my XL Jets for the first time yesterday.

They take a few kicks to seat in the pockets, and it did take two of us to get one of them off after the first dive :) , but otherwise they work for me.

I won't be buying turtles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom