Sp Jet Fins & Hollis F1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimrundive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling a Scubapro Jet fins set for $80.

It comes with like new XS Spring Straps. I have taken these fins and tried to make them fit to my foot in every single way (chucks, no chucks, neoprene sock, small booties, etc) but finally realized these things are not made for human feet.

They are size XL and fit my foot relatively fine but compress my arches and wear me out because of that. I wear a size 9 bootie 7mm and had been suffering in this thing before I called it off.

Dimensions are 8½" foot pocket depth 4" - 4½" foot pocket width 3" - 3 1/4" foot pocket height
overall length 22" sizes 9-11. There are no drain holes on these as standard and they have the lightning bolts if you're into that sort of thing.

Also for sale are some like new Hollis F1's for $125.

These I have to say fare better than jets with their deeper, wider, and higher foot pocket. I put my foot in this fin for the first time and felt chills at how comfortable it was. However for me personally I find the fin is way too damn soft and will upgrade to something better.

For anyone not seeking stiff blade yet some power this will do the job for you.

Sizing is 10" depth, 4" width 3.25" height overall length 23" size is regular and fits my size 9 bootie 7mm just fine.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto.jpg

Jet fins sold. Hollis are still up for sale

Back
Top Bottom