SP AIR2 on Oceanic Flex?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, as long as you're stirring the pot, ask about split fins, spare air, and if Naui is better than Padi...

But in answer... does it fit.. no. Can you "make it fit" yes. I'd go with something that fits that size, like aeris (aeris and oceanic are really the same company... sorta') like the Aeris Air Link which is designed for that diameter hose... or you can also to the Atomic SS1 - that comes with 3 adapters to fit each different diameter hose used on the market.

Oh, and I like Naui, love split fins, and have a spare air.... There goes my credibility! :wink:

Your suggestion to use the SS1 is certainly valid but is no different than suggesting that an Air 2 be used as you would also be making the SS1 fit.

In fact the Atomic SS1, the Tusa Duo Air and the Scubapro Air 2 are essentially identical and the same adapters are used with each to fit them to the different hoses that may be encountered. Personally, I would go with the Air 2 over the Tusa or Atomic version as the dealer network is more widespread with Scubapro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom