South Korea - Incheon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcbeaudry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all - a brief search turned nothing up - i'm travelling - and will return on a few occasions to Incheon - a port city in South Korea - a little ways out from Soeul. I'm curious about diving in the area and if there any reputable dive clubs, shops or divers a person could connect with to try and get some diving in when/if i get any time to myself -
I have'nt found any promising hits by doing a simple 'google' -any information or direction would be greatly appreciated..
thanks
Marc

I'm living in Seoul, and I've never heard of any diving around Incheon. The water is pretty nasty there, as it's where Han river meets the sea. Wouldn't want to do it unless in a fullface and industrial/chemical-proof drysuit, anyway... And the tides are horrible over the mudflats, too.

East coast and Jeju are both good.

How much time do you have in Incheon? If you have a weekend free you could hook up with Noma dive center in Seoul ( +++ ?????? ??? ?????.+++ ), and do an east coast Sat/Sun trip.
I've been out with them a few times. Their english is ok, and it's always a fun weekend.

Thanks Kindly for the information.
I didnt know what to expect and in the end didnt bring along an exposure suit on this trip. bummer - next time though - i'm in . here is a link for any further queries on this thread
South Korea Scuba Diving Directory

i found a few interesting dive shops and clubs in south korea ,there is apparently an interesting amount of spots to dive here.

best
Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom