South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay

Contributor
Reaction score
This upcoming Thursday, February 27th, Lowcountry Scuba Club of Beaufort, SC (about 45 minutes north of Savannah, GA) will be heading out to the Eagle's Nest Reef (tanks, armored personnel carriers, and several sunken boats on an artificial reef) to do some great diving. We expect visibility in the 60' to 80' range, and water temperatures in the mid 60's. Depths will be in the 50 to 70 foot range. In the past, this has been an awesome dive, and it should be a great way to break in the season this year!

Would you like to attend the dive? We would love to have you there! There are still four slots available on the boat, so there's plenty of room! The cost for the trip is $70, which buys you the charter boat only. Air and any sort of rental gear that you will need is available, though, so please let me know what you need and I'll point you in the right direction.

The boat leaves promptly at 7:30 a.m. that day, and we should be back by early afternoon. No doubt, this will be a mind-numbing experience!

See you there!

I would like to attend, but I have a commitment that day.

Please let me know if you all are scheduling another trip there any time soon. I've never been diving in SC so it would be a nice change.

Thanks

I publish a calendar on my site, http://www.LCscuba.com. I'll keep y'all posted, but just in case, I promise that announcements will be up there, too...

There's going to be lots and lots of great diving here this summer. :D

good placed in Charleston SC to dive comeing down in July comeing form Hot Springs AR. let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom