South Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zebra mussel

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea if the dive resort is back in biusness on South Caicos. We stayed at Ocean Have a few years ago just before it went ourt of buisness. I understand why...were the only 2 guests in the place. Diving was great....Island only so so....Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Ocean Haven was completely shuttered in January when I was there. However, there is some kind of hotel nearing completion on the bluff above the water about a half mile east of there--owned, I was told, by one of the local families. I don't know if it is open yet--I also don't know if they'll have a dive operation if and when they do open.

They have been building that hotel for about 5 years now. Doesnt sound like there are any other options for diving there. Bummer. the diving was the best int he Carribean in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom