Sony W80 case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaChris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ok.......so first off I'm not a UW Photo guy. I'm a DM Can who'd like to take a few pictures recreationally under the sea lol.

I have a Cybershot W80, not the most up-to-date camera out there, but I love it. But now I'm having a hard time finding the 132 ft cases for it. Does anyone know where to find one? or maybe if a newer cameras case will work with it?

Aiko Trading lists it. But at $319... Sony MPK-WB Marine Pack/Underwater Housing for Cyber-shot DSC-W80, DSC-W90, DSC-W200

You're better off getting the Ikelite 6114.90 - it's under $300. And has a better depth rating and more features.

Ikelite Housing Sony DSW-W80 - ScubaBasics

Ikelite 6114.90 Housing for Sony DSC W80 and DSC W90 Cameras - Submerge Underwater Photo and Video

I don't know Scubabasics - but they promote being 20 mins. from Ikelite on their homepage. I know people who've bought from Submerge.

Thanks Steve.....but Holy F*^$......lol
I could have sworn Sony set up was like $130ish

Probably was when everybody was selling them. I believe Aiko buys up close-outs and sets their price accordingly.

You might check eBay also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom