SONY E-mount 30mm macro lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some pics that I have taken in Tulamben, Bali. I love this lens, all taken with internal flash. WB is corrected. I am hopping to buy strobe and the tray soon :)
Click on the image for bigger size pics.

DSC01131-2.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Are all those zebra mussels endemic to your lake? Or were they brought in by accident? We have similar collections of those things in Lake Michigan.
No, this zebra musssels are not endemic in our lake they com to us in the early 19th century in the ballast water of ships.

Tino

---------- Post added April 16th, 2012 at 03:31 PM ----------

@ coralgirl,

I think a an external strobe wil help you very much to become some better results. I use a INON D-2000 and an INON S-2000 and I can highly recommend both.

From 01. to 14. january we was at Gangga Island, Indonesia where i have make a lot of pictures with the E 30mm Macro. Under the follow link you wil find a big travel-report with lots of pictures.

Gangga Island 2012 (german)

Tino

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom