Sony DSC P 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solentdiver

Reaction score
Hi everybody, now i'm sure this has been dealt with before, if so just direct me the the right thread! I have a P 10 cybershot, and I am considering buying a housing for it. What I want to know is what sort of results will this kit provide? In fact, does anybody out there have a P 10 with pics they they want to share? I am no photographer, but as always am willing to learn!!!

It looks like the housing for your camera is the MPK-PHA.
I'm not sure where you can buy it but do a search on Google for it. I don't know what your import fees are, if you have any, but you can buy it from Yuzo in Japan for 19,800 Yen + shipping. Currency converter here. His website is here.
You can view some photos taken with that camera/housing at DigiDeep.com here

Gilligan:
It looks like the housing for your camera is the MPK-PHA.

That is the correct housing for the Sony DSC P8, P10 and P12.

For some examples you can look in my gallery. All shots were taken with the Sony DSC-P5 and Sony housing with the inernal flash.

I found the MPK-PHA, uw filter, and 128mb stick at Etronics.com. I paid $163, $67, and $68 respectively(plus shipping). The housing especially was way below the price Sony wants.

Jetwrench

As casual user of a P10, and past owning a P9 and P5, I say this is a great camera for casual/entry level users, saying that, I still use mine on a daily basis, under water occasionally, and it helped me grow into my C5050 with a Tetra Housing and two YS90s' that I am still trying to figure out... but that will be an ongoing thing. THE P10 is a great camera.

Back
Top Bottom