Sony A6000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a review of the A6000 and the Nauticam housing up on the Optical Ocean site, I wrote the review, part II is in the works.
Bill

I Bill, I was just looking at the Optical Ocean site under resources, reviews and I'm not seeing a review for the a6000? Would you have the direct link?

Thanks!

---------- Post added December 7th, 2014 at 11:47 PM ----------

Ah I spoke too soon, I just clicked on the blog, and see it now! :wink:

I like the system, but there are some issues, no manual flash mode, 1/160 sync speed and no native macro solution, but even with the issues it takes really nice photos.
Bill

A couple of pics from a recent trip with the A6000 and the Zeiss lens
banquet pic small.jpg

snail  bob .jpg

Great pics BV

Ok I just got my early present to me (A6000 with 16-50 & 55-210), got it charging and will be out and about with it soon. :bounce::bounce3::bounce2::bounce4:

Santa's elves can't keep a secret and hinted that a Nauticam housing might be on the sleigh.

:sleigh: "Now, Visa! Now, Mastercard! Now, Fedex, and Vixen! "On, USPS! On, UPS! On, Amex and Blitzen! :sleigh:
:xmas_2::xmas::santa3::laughsnow::xmastree:

Back
Top Bottom