Someone make generic Goodman Handles please.;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcbryan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If someone made generic Goodman handles they would sell I'm sure. How about using Delrin for a smooth, no sharp edges hand section and use an adjustable padded clamp over method to accommodate a range of light heads or small flashlights?

As long as there are no sharp edges and in a size no larger than necessary this would be a good product. It would seem easy for anyone with a lathe.

Maybe it exits already. If so could someone post that info.

check at Kent tooling in UK? they make goodman, i am waiting for mine.
they are pretty nice poeple, not too fast, but they surely do very good
products.

Go to Oxycheq... $5 for the Delrin Part and $6 for the aluminum part. That's what I use on my lights. Talk to Dwayne or Patrick over there.

Hey 350xfire, i have been trying to get in touch with oxycheq for about 2 weeks now with no luck! I have been sending mails to 'oxy@oxycheq.com' with no response, do you have any other contact details for them?
Cheers!

ps - trying to contact them for canister light parts, if i can contact them then you will be next on my mail list for one of your sexy looking canisters.......

You just need the handles? I have 10 sitting in my garage. PM me and I'll get it to you for a fair price or better yeat, order one of my sexy cans and I will make you a deal including the handle.

I just ordered parts from Patrick at Oxycheq. No problems. Goodman handle for $11

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom