Some Shots from Lembeh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the Chromodoris on the white background -- that one's art. Lots of great photographs and brought back good memories. Thank you.

Great pictures. Makes me want to go back and try this location again. Loved it the first time, but did not see as much as you did for sure! Thanks for posting the link.

I enjoyed your pictures very much. I'm not familiar with many of the critters from there so I really appreciate the time you took to name them all. Thanks!

I enjoyed your pictures very much. I'm not familiar with many of the critters from there so I really appreciate the time you took to name them all. Thanks!
For that actually, you need to thank my wife, she did all of the work on the gallery.
Bill

The white background is a "posing stage" for nudibranchs that I made from a piece of flexible vinyl magnet material (to make it heavy enough to sink but still be a bit flexible) covered with some white foam for the nudi's to stick to. Of course moving nudis is particularly not PC but I put them back pretty much where they were.

Bill

Lembeh stays one of the bes macro diving places in the world... the only one where I was abble to make my memory cards full :D
I particulary like your mantis with the eggs :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom