Some Serious Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Why is it that when I visit my LDS there is never enough new stuff?

Why when the LDS does get the NEW stuff I still have my old money?(can't make anymore the Copier is broke)

Why do they make new and Improved if what I wear is fine?

Why is it that when you get into diving nobody tells you of the hidden cost involved? ( a trip to Cozumel cost what?)

Why is it that when I complain I have to be considerate of the other persons feelings?

Why is it that when I have all the stuff I need I still need more?

Why is it that when there is new stuff in the LDS it makes my old stuff seem inferior?

Scott:doctor:

Why is it that when you go and get your tank filled the shop hassels you about leaving 100psi in it?

I stopped by a LDS for the second time this week, and was told by my now former friend... IF you had more money you could go diving instead of wishing, if you are using your stuff you wouldn't be here.

It is a shame that I have lost a place of refuge but there is THE LDS they still like me they really like me

Why is it that when I say I'm only going to rent a tank, and then I need new fin straps, a slate, a ......, a......, and on and on.....and oh, yea, I still don't have that computer.... and....

Why is it when I find something that I "need" and the LDS happens to be a reseller of that brand, they never seem to have it in stock?

Why is it that when it comes time for an annual that I have to go to different shops to get the service when all regulators seem to be the same or similar?

Why is it that when I'm saving for a great dive trip (such as Australia) that some unexpected expenses come up that eat into those trip chips?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom