Some Roatan photos....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pictures Dee as always. Glad to read that you survived the partial flood too. I cant wait to get myself back out to the Red Sea to play with all my new toys lol.

Great Pics, Dee

I love the moray. And the spotted one on the coral.
I'm jealous now!

Why is the blue one for Walter :confused:

Oh, and I hope that was not your buddy swimming away from you beside Mr. Bud. :D

Gerry

gerryw:
Great Pics, Dee

I love the moray. And the spotted one on the coral.
I'm jealous now!

Why is the blue one for Walter :confused:

Oh, and I hope that was not your buddy swimming away from you beside Mr. Bud. :D

Gerry

The Blue Indigo Hamlet is Walters favorite fish and I always think of him when I see one.

Buddy? :wink: No, he was inside the wreck taking pictures! :eyebrow:

Awesome! I actually felt like I was on the dive for a moment.

I notice your tag line now lists the D180. I guess it's official and no longer just a tryout?

Great shots! I particularly like the pair of butterflys - how did you get them to pose for you? (lol) Keep em' coming and when are we going to get a trip report?? Your fans anxiously await!!!

I really like the eel shot... Good lighting.

What were the water temperatures while you were there? I'm heading to Guanaja 5/13 and want to know what to expect.

Thanks.. Your shots really make me anxious to go.

Very nice work Dee!!! thanks
Chris

Texass:
Awesome! I actually felt like I was on the dive for a moment.

I notice your tag line now lists the D180. I guess it's official and no longer just a tryout?

Yes, it's official! I know have a shiny new red strobe to match my red housing! LOL

Cabo...the water temps were a consistant 80º the whole week were there. We saw a whale shark so don't be surprised if they are still around...they like Guanaja!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom