Some photos before thailand...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukeROB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
From a days diving recently off Mindarie, Perth, Western Australia.
Not the greatest vis and conditions but fun all the same.

I've decided not to cancel my trip to Thailand on the 7th Jan. So I'll come back with a report for anyone that is still undecided. Everyone on this board has been encouraging and the local people are saying come to help the economy. Hope I also might be able to lend a helping hand. See everyone next month.

Image by lukeROB (Copyright)

Stunning sea star & evil looking fish!!

Have a great time in Thailand - I look forward to your impressions and of course your excellent photos!

BTW - I have the screw on Inon lenses for the Oly - do you happen to know if I can use those (perhaps with an adaptor) with my Canon? Haven't emailed Yuzo yet...

alcina:
BTW - I have the screw on Inon lenses for the Oly - do you happen to know if I can use those (perhaps with an adaptor) with my Canon? Haven't emailed Yuzo yet...

Unfortunately I don't think you can.
How long is the Oly out of action for?

Hopefully only this week...Oly got air evacuated today so should be on the operating table tomorrow. Now if the transplant parts are in stock we'll be back in the water by Saturday...if they have to come from the East Coast it'll be more like end next week!

But I'm having fun (and frustration!...I forget which camera I have!) with the Canon and have a student coming at the end of the week who uses a Canon A85 so it's good to be using such a similar rig.

Good on ya for continuing your trip. Recovery has to start somewhere. Hope you have a grand time.

Back
Top Bottom