Some people talk too much

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah we live in a free country. :shakehead:

I see at least 8 cops on top of a college student who as yet hadn't broken the law and they cant get control of him? They have to tazer him? With 8 of them ON TOP of him. :no

Great, if you want to question your .Gov now you have to be afraid of getting beat up by a bunch of jack booted thugs.

Unfrickenbelieveable.

I hope this kid gets paid millions in a lawsuit settlement.

Agree.

It started from a simple question in the campus. If Kerry answered it, it is done deal. Forum isn't the place where the presenter is saying only what he/she wants to say.

When did "bored" become interchangable with "really really stupid"?

Kind of goes with being a GI. I used to service liquid oxygen on c-141 aircraft. I'd start filling and a fog of cold O2 would be coming out of the overflow vent. When it was full it would start sputtering Liquid O2. Mechanics, that went through the same training as I did, so they knew it was LOX, would be sitting under it on hot days in greasy fatigues cooling off.

There's a saying "A GI can screw up steel ball with a rubber hammer". When you turn 18 and 19 year olds loose with technology and then have them wait and wait you get some intersting ways to pass time. Did I ever tell you about the navy techs that would microwave flying seagulls with targeting radar....never mind

Back
Top Bottom