Some good news for a change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leam

Contributor
Reaction score
Our all volunteer team has been going through some transition these past several months, and while numbers are down we're getting some serious people who don't mind getting out and training. My regular dive buddy is now the Equipment Officer, and I'm the Training Officer.

I'm just hoping to live up to what the team needs and deserves.

ciao!

leam

Congrats on the new position.

Congrats!! (no pressure)

I can say that our team wouldn't be as strong as it is (regardless of certain 'senior members/citizens' on the team :) ) if it wasn't for training... Typically from fall to early summer we train at least once a month.. So, if calls are down, it gives us a chance to get wet, to know each others strengths/weaknesses and to bond as a team..

Hopefully your agency can give you the flexability you need to make the training great!:wink:

(the senior citizen joke was for Gary.. :eyebrow: )

J.

Snotty nose BUTT HEAD! :D

Gary D.

Congrats, I'm in the process of building a dive team hear in PA and it can be frustrating as well trying to get training in a Vol Fire Dept for something new is realy tough but it is coming along slowly but surely

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom