Some gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heavy D

Contributor
Reaction score
OK everyone. I'm trying to clear out some excess gear. Below is the list of what I have. I will add items as I find them. If you think my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer. All prices include shipping.

Scubapro Mk2/R380 yoke, excellent condition - $150
Dive Rite aluminum backplate with harness, very good condition - $65
Deep Outdoors Matrix 40lb singles wing, near new condition only about 20 freshwater dives - $160
Deep Outdoors Double Covalent 85lb doubles wing, brand new, never used - $300
Dive Rite MR11 10 watt HID canister light, less than 30 dives on the light, brand new bulb - $350
XS Scuba 50lb orange lift bag, used twice in fresh water - sold
Dive Rite 50lb orange lift bag, approx. 30 dives - $35
Nylon Weight belt with plastic buckle, brand new - $5 (6 available)

Please contact me by pm with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pics of the Dive Rite & Matrix?

Hi what kind of harness are you using on your DR aluminium plate?Hog or deluxe?

It was a hog harness, but the BP has been sold. Here is an updated list of what is available.

Deep Outdoors Matrix 40lb singles wing, near new condition only about 20 freshwater dives - $160
Dive Rite MR11 10 watt HID canister light, less than 30 dives on the light, brand new bulb - $350
Dive Rite 50lb orange lift bag, approx. 30 dives - $35

Here is an updated list of what is still available. Sold items have been removed.

Payment can be made by Paypal or USPS MoneyOrder. PM with questions or offers.

OK, here is another update. The list is what I still have available. Sold items have been removed.

Scubapro Mk2/R380 yoke, excellent condition - $130
Deep Outdoors Matrix 40lb singles wing, near new condition only about 20 freshwater dives - $150
Deep Outdoors Double Covalent 85lb doubles wing, brand new, never used - $280

and just added

Luxfer 13cf AL pony bottle with yoke valve, nitrox sticker, born on 10/00, last hydro 7/07 and VIP in February - $120

Payment can be made by Paypal or USPS MoneyOrder. PM with questions or offers. Will consider trades for 14cf and 40cf AL cylinders, tech fins, 55lb single bladder donut style wing, or just take a stab. You never know, you might have something that I didn't even know I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom