Some Christmas dive pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will tell you what the blue shrimp thing is if you tell me what the heck that is....haha
yep, it is a weedy sea dragon at kurnell....one of about a dozen we saw

sydney this week is a bit frosty as cold water is flushing thru the currents.... water temp is 17c/65f.... brrrrrrrr

so whats the blue shrimp thing called??

well i saw about a dozen more weedies today... vis was nasty, about 3mtrs on a fast incoming tide but there were plenty of the little buggers hanging out

hopefully got a pic to show and tell later on (sorry for hijacking your thread... but fun to tease the ones in the snowy north :wink: )

so how do we swap the little buggers?? will fedex transport them for us :D

almitywife:
sydney this week is a bit frosty as cold water is flushing thru the currents.... water temp is 17c/65f.... brrrrrrrr

Frosty???? The dive the other day for me was 42F

We need to toughen up these warm water divers:wink: I would love to dive in those conditions. One day.

Beauty, those are nice pics, thanks for them.

wardric:
I hate you so very very much :wink::D

Nice seahorse,or so it looks like. What kind is it exactly?

INDEED!!! I second the motion. Oh what I wouldn't have done for an extra thousand or so to be in the tropics in December instead of winter in Ohio!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom