Solo Divers forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just clicked join group and posted a test message, works fine. I didn't realize you couldn't access it without joining. I just thought no one was posting to it, it always showed no new posts.

This happened after I became a supporting member. Quite the bargain I must say.:frustrate

SmokeAire:
This happened after I became a supporting member. Quite the bargain I must say.:frustrate
Yes - I think that's what happened to me too - it must be some kind of bug. Presumably it'll be fixed soon - hopefully.
On the other hand - maybe the powers that be consider solo diving so dangerous that they don't want their supporting members exposed to it for fear of losing them!!!:eyebrow:

I'll put a bug in TA's ear. I'm sure it's probably a subscription thing.

Thanks, Dee.

TA has been a tad busy this week... ask him nice and he might tell you why.

As of today I still can't access the solo divers forum. This means that I can't even access some threads that I have posted to and am subscribed to. Is there any indication as to how long this will take to fix?

Secondly - has anyone actually found the Supporting members forum? I still don't see it anywhere!

Your forum is still being developed but we should have it by this weekend!. I will see about the permissions for the Solo Diver right now

Back
Top Bottom