Solo diver looking for buddy (or join a group) Nov 22nd to Dec 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supposed to be there - arriving 24 Nov departing 01 Dec. Doing Rescue Diver cert 25-26 Nov, but after that ...

New diver - hope to have close 50 in the book by the time I leave.

First trip to BON, but was told that there was a buddy board for solo folks at the Buddy Dive shop?

Supposed to be there - arriving 24 Nov departing 01 Dec. Doing Rescue Diver cert 25-26 Nov, but after that ...

New diver - hope to have close 50 in the book by the time I leave.

First trip to BON, but was told that there was a buddy board for solo folks at the Buddy Dive shop?
There is a board, I had mixed results with it but made up for it with boat dives. Hit us up if you want to do night dives or get night diver specialty. :) I'll be doing the course with a private instructor while I'm in Bonaire, arriving on the 27th.

The time is getting closer and I will be able to start diving on Monday, Nov 29th, after 12 oclock noon. So if you get anything lined up, just let me know. I have done alot of shore diving on Bonaire. Aruba Bob

I am currently at Buddy Dive and should finish Rescue diver cert class tomorrow morning. Some other things going on, but will remain through Tues afternoon. Flight is out late Wed afternoon.

Water is good for me in just trunks and sun shirt. Not gotten to get out and see much while doing course.

O M M.

Hey Nicodiver! We heard from you in Sept and Oct but now is the time that you wanted a buddy to dive with, and it seems like you must not be interested. Because we don't hear from you anymore.

I am currently at Buddy Dive and should finish Rescue diver cert class tomorrow morning. Some other things going on, but will remain through Tues afternoon. Flight is out late Wed afternoon.

Water is good for me in just trunks and sun shirt. Not gotten to get out and see much while doing course.

O M M.
If you want to hook up Monday afternoon for a dive or 2, I would be glad to pick you up at 1 pm and take you to a couple of nice dive spots. Just let me know. Aruba Bob

I am reluctant to make any firm plans this far out because I have had to move this trip 3 times over the past 18 months due to airline issues, but we plan on being there during that time and would be glad to meet up with you to dive sometime during the week of the 22nd. We will be staying up near Buddy.
-Mike
I would be glad to take you on a couple of dives Monday afternoon, if that works for you, Like 1 pm?

I'll be on Bonaire for that time frame and I am buddyless as well. I would like to organize some shore dives with ya'll when we get closer to the dates.
You are also welcome to join us Monday at 1 pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom