Solo diver looking for buddy (or join a group) Nov 22nd to Dec 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NicoDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi!

I'm traveling to Bonaire Nov 22nd to Dec 6th and I'm by myself. I have around 60 dives so not that experienced and was looking for a buddy during that time to do some shore diving...

Anyone?

I'm going at the end of December, would be your buddy if the times overlapped! interested to hear about your solo experience, would love some posts once you get there / get back

Auch! So close!! Yes, will try to post something about it!

I am reluctant to make any firm plans this far out because I have had to move this trip 3 times over the past 18 months due to airline issues, but we plan on being there during that time and would be glad to meet up with you to dive sometime during the week of the 22nd. We will be staying up near Buddy.
-Mike

I have been to Bonaire over 15 times and I have over 1,000 dives under my belt. I told some friends of mine, that are coming for their first time to Bonaire, that I would fly over for their first trip. I will be there from Nov 28th thru Dec 13th. I can do some diving with you, if you want to. Aruba Bob

I'll be on Bonaire for that time frame and I am buddyless as well. I would like to organize some shore dives with ya'll when we get closer to the dates.

I will be on Bonaire for the same time frame Nov 27th to Dec 11th and would like to go shore diving with ya'll. I am buddyless as well. OOops, double post

I'll be there Nov 27-Dec 11, I'll be doing my divemaster training stuff too, but hoping to get in fun diving also, especially night dives. I'll be diving with my big camera rig and going slowly. At night, I prefer to dive with red light, and sometimes with UV/blue light. We're a party of 3.

(Also, possibly hit us up if you want to do PADI deep diver, UW navigation, or search/recovery courses, possibly also Nitrox and Advanced Open Water.)

Back
Top Bottom