Solo Buceo dive op (Cancun) - any comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have recently dive with this company and they provide the greatest service, capable hands and happy spirit that I have ever encounter during a vacation. These people know their business and are there to safely make your experience a pleasure.
Highly recommended.

Hmmm. I read your profile and you live in North Carolina, are not certified and have 0-25 dives. This is your first post. Thanks for joining us and posting on ScubaBoard.com

Well my family dove with Solo Buceo in November. While they were very good to my kid doing the resort bubblemaker, they easily had the single most primitive dive boats I have EVER seen. Aparantly a ladder to get back on 'the boat' is considered optional. Never mind a shower or even a rinse bucket on the dinghy. Peeling paint everywhere. I must also point out that the dock was in very bad shape. Very splintered and warped with rusty nail heads sticking up everywhere. I would not use them again. Unfortunately, due to sickness and rain, it was the only day we got out on this trip. Oh well. Bahamas next time, so that will be great.

I scuba in Cancun with Solo Buceo and all the personnel were great. Attentive, helpful and very competent. My brother lives in Cancun half of the year and goes diving with them about once per week, he claims they are the best in the area. It was my first time diving and my ears gave me problems going down. They patiently waited and guided me until my ears stabilized and was able to have a great experience. If it was not for their patience and attitude, I probably would have give up. I'm planing to return to Cancun during spring and will definitely go to them.

Back
Top Bottom