Closed: SOLD Waterproof D7 ISS Cordura Drysuit & undergarments - XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling my Waterproof D7 ISS Cordura drysuit. Suit is size XL (stock). Suit was brand new spring 2015. Has 20-25 dives or so. Suit is in excellent condition and no known issues. Selling it because I recently bought a new custom-cut DUI that fits me better. This is a great suit, I just don't need two drysuits.

Details/Includes:
Halcyon balanced p-valve $189.00 (installed by Waterproof before shipped), fresh rebuild kit just installed, cleaned, and disinfected..
Si-Tech valves
Adjustable suspenders
Drysuit Hose
Attached boots
Two expandable pockets
Storage/carry bag
Kevlar boot and knee pads
Reinforced & grippy butt embossing
Spare set of neck and wrist silicone seals (wrist & neck seals can be replaced in the field easily)
Neck seal tool
Currently has latex wrist seals in place (they are nice and a bit more durable along with being cheaper to replace)
Armored heavy-duty front entry metal zipper with a Cordura cover that protects the self-entry dry suit
Chill guard under the dry zipper that keeps body heat in and keeps your undergarments from being caught in the zipper
Original box it came in, if you want it - let me know.
Sells new for $2,899.95 without the Halcyon p-valve.

$1550 Shipped to USA is my asking price and I will include the undergarments.
$1500 Without undergarments

Undergarments
Waterproof Body-Tec Fleece Undergarment, dual layer, top XXL & pants XL
Used a few times, but too warm for the spring-fed lake I have been doing most of my diving in so not used too much. A tiny bit of piling in the material from being worn. No socks included...used socks would be weird, buy new ones. I use heavy wool socks from REI most of the time.
$100 Shipped USA

Will consider reasonable offers, lowballers move on...if you want a $500 drysuit, this isn't the suit for you.

Dropping price.

$1250 with the undergarments, $1200 without them - shipped & paypal to USA only.

$1100 shipped, $1150 with the undergarments

$1000 shipped for the drysuit...crazy

First reasonable offer will probably be accepted... 400 is not reasonable :wink:

$850 shipped is stupid cheap, but I'm ready to have this out of here...it's on ebay for 999, rather sell it here due to fees etc.

James, are the boots attached? The boot size is the only thing that keeps me from jumping on this. Can they be replaced with a different size?

--Update: I found that they can be replaced--please contact me off list and I'll take it! bablinbrook@gmail.com

Last edited:
email sent, thanks!

-sold-

Back
Top Bottom