Closed SOLD"V" Weight Pouch: add up to 7lbs of lead weight, flexible shot holder for doubles with 11" posts

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
$12 with up to 7lbs of lead shot, shipped

Soft weight flexible shot holder for doubles with 11" posts

If your BCD has twin cam bands, melt a hole big enough to slide an elevator bolt through and place the V weight pouch through the bolts and use a wing nut to secure.

If you would like me to buy the hardware, I'll check out the price and add that cost to the invoice.

Add your own shot and the extra weight you might like or need

I will send this in a USPS flat rate box, in a Ziploc baggie at no extra charge.

You will need a small funnel to pour in lead shot... go to the Dollar Store as you will not want to use this funnel with food after lead has been through it...

“V” Weight Pouch

Made by XS Scuba

Add trim weight in the center groove of your backplate

Attach with twin cylinder band bolts
11” center-to-center

Stainless steel grommets

Two mesh compartments - front and back
Sealed opening with double Velcro closure
Holds up to 7 lbs. of #5 or smaller lead shot

p/n WB550

20180305_071853.jpg

$12 with up to 7lbs of lead shot, shipped
I just want to confirm that I am reading this correctly, because it seems a bit confusing. This says to me that you are offering an XS Scuba ouch WITH "up to 7 pounds of lead shot for $12, and that $12 includes the pouch, the weight, and the shipping. Is that correct?

Sounds like a too good to believe deal! I would have thougth it would cost more than $12 just to ship 7 lbs of anything. How much do you have? I don't really need additional pouches but I think that's less than I'm currently paying for lead shot.

I would have thougth it would cost more than $12 just to ship 7 lbs of anything.
People who ship lead usually use the post office system where if it fits, it ships, regardless of weight.

Yep. Tis true. As long as it fits in the flat rate box, and it will, $12... You can throw in a few extra bucks for a tip if you've been really needing this item badly!

When I'm cleaning out the scuba junk, it's an opportunity to pass something along. As long as I don't pay for it to get to the buyer, I'm good with that.

I have an additional 10lbs of lead so you would get the pouch and 4 bags about 5 pounds each...

Last edited:
Sounds like a too good to believe deal! I would have thougth it would cost more than $12 just to ship 7 lbs of anything. How much do you have? I don't really need additional pouches but I think that's less than I'm currently paying for lead shot.

I have about 20lbs for $20

Last edited:
I used hotglue to seal the box so it won't break open...

Ready to go.

Any offers... I have two bags of shot already to go and don't want to open them so you get both. Probably 2, 5lb bags worth.

I actually have two more of those bags. If someone wants all 4 bags and the pouch it would go in a medium flat rate box so the whole deal is $20. As far as lead goes, that a fantastic deal!

Sorry for those that were interested... I thought I had dozens of pounds. This is all. About 20lbs. I will sell this

20180305_102113.jpg

I used hotglue to seal the box so it won't break open...

Ready to go.

Any offers... I have two bags of shot already to go and don't want to open them so you get both. Probably 2, 5lb bags worth.

I actually have two more of those bags. If someone wants all 4 bags and the pouch it would go in a medium flat rate box so the whole deal is $20. As far as lead goes, that a fantastic deal!

Sorry for those that were interested... I thought I had dozens of pounds. This is all. About 20lbs. I will sell this

View attachment 449107

I'll take it!

If Derek ends up backing out, I'm in. I'll pm you mypaypal info just in case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom