For Sale SOLD Medium pressure Faber 72's (77's)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Billy Northrup

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SOLD SOLD SOLD thank-you. Faber medium pressure 2730 with a + rating equal 77 cf at 3000 psi. I believe a decent alternative to the 63 AL with more air and less lead. Have been 02 cleaned, hydro in 16 and just VIP'ed tonight. Will include manifold and bands but I don't think they are very good open water doubles, I used them for pool work so I didn't have to dump mixes and that was fine. $250 for the pair and parts.

Pick up in Norcal, I drive Sacramento to Carmel often so arrangements can be made.

-Bill

Attachments

• tanks.jpg
    tanks.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
FWIW Faber made two cylinder with a 2730psi +10% working pressure. Both are 77.4 CF @3000psi. One weighs 31.1 pounds and the other one weighs 37.4 pounds. Might post up the weight, diameter (7.25), and height.

They are 31 pounders, however they just sold! Then the pay pal shuffle to DRIS lol

Back
Top Bottom