Closed (SOLD) Henderson Mens M Aqualock 5mm suit $50

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaan

Ask me about DRYFOB
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These suits are 10 years old but only used about a dozen times.

Mens' size Medium
Womens Size 6

$50 each plus shipping (or local meet up around Fort Lauderdale like BHB, LTBS Etc.)
(this is a >$450 suit!!, happy to separate)

1673218983480.png
1673218995528.png
1673219081901.png
1673219097720.png

Womens suit sold, Mens M still available

Womens suit sold, Mens M still available
will it fit 5’8” 165lb man? being 10 years old how is the condition of the material?
i have a few more questions and I would DM you but I am locked out of that until I place 5 posts. Thanks!

Yes, you'd be a good fit. It's in good shape and I sent some more pics to you via DM but in case you can't see the DMs I thought I would post here also:
Henderson mens 2.jpg
Henderson mens 3.jpg
Henderson mens 4.jpg
Henderson mens 5.jpg
Henderson mens.jpg

That’s a great suit. Over 500 dives in my identical one.

I cannot DM yet. Is this considered a semi dry suit? Wil a bibbed hood fit or does it require a short hood? How cold is too much in this suit? I really like my Henderson lighter weight suit and its construction is superior to other suits I own. Thanks for your help!

I’ve read enough online. I’d be happy to take it. Please DM me accepted payment method And contact info. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom