For Sale SOLD: Air Compressor Rix SA-6 6.6 cfm Electric

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastern Watersports

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale is a Rix SA-6 Sweet Air 6.6 cfm electric oil free air compressor. 230v 30amp unit. Comes with all original paperwork including manual and invoice showing the $5000 price. Used for private personal diving with storage bottles.

Contact for interest. 232 lbs 36x20x20. Will work with you for freight or local pickup in Baltimore, MD.

Photos here:
Compressor

Thank you.

Last edited:
How much are you asking?

Hi, I am very interested in this unit. You mentioned though that you have sold the booster pump, what is that exactly and is it easy to replace?
Is asking price still $3000? Will you ship to Australia if I pay all costs?

Thank you!

The booster pump was just another item in the lot of gear we bought, it was not related to the compressor. I am happy to make compressor available for any freight pickup. We can get it on a pallet if we know pickup date and time and shrink wrap. All funds must be made by cashiers check or bank wire and clear any holds placed on them prior to shipping.

Hi! I was wondering if the compressor is still available and how many hours are on it? Also how much would the freight be to Everett, WA? We are very interested in purchasing the compressor.

It is still available. There isn't an hour meter on it, but it was used by a private diver for personal fills. He claims about 25-50 hours and by the look of it, that seems accurate. We do have all original paperwork and manuals.

We are happy to work with your freight company. It is 232 lbs shipping weight on a pallet.

It will be picked up from:
3009 Eastern Blvd.
Middle River, MD 21220

Hi, Do you have an email I can contact you on? Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom