Solanabezo's son Adrien wins Australasia Scubadiver Photo Competition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

expensive...run by scubaworld. hehe I wonder what Simon would do if he won the bahura freebie...
been there when it was still about 50% ready... nice... very nice... i can imagine how much it's going to rock when it's 100%...

they're out to go head to head with atlantis down in dumaguete... don't know how that's panning out

Jag

was there last june. very nice place. rooms were huge! dive shop staff was very helpful too. it also has a very good house reef. i had posted some pics in my multiply account.

Hehe,

Spoke to Adrien the on the day he won, he's so happy! I took my shot when i was diving with him, and he took his with stuff he borrowed from me! Very funny!

Solomons is a long way from here :(

and hey, im only a few months older than Adrien!

Solomons is a long way from here :(

is it transferrable? you should donate it to the PPD Christmas Raffle Gifts. Whoever wins it will send you a post card to Bali.

Ha, I'll swap it for $2,799 USD...

Hopefully i'll be able to go sometime next year. Bali? Why send there, i live in England...

oh how would i know ure going back there? i don't stalk you outside facebook, dude. :D

Adrien, congratulations !
Spent last New Years eve with Adrien and his Father in Solana.. now there's a nice place!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom