Sold! Sola 1200 Photo light - $115

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PamelaH

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling this Sola light because I got a different set up. It’s been on about 30 dives and it works fine. Comes with charger and extra mount piece and screws. Price includes shipping in the US

Attachments

• IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 65
The picture is of the Photo 1200, which is a 60-deg flood light that also has a red mode. It is often used as a focusing light. This is a good price, although it is unclear from the picture what the mounting adapters are.

The picture is of the Photo 1200, which is a 60-deg flood light that also has a red mode. It is often used as a focusing light. This is a good price, although it is unclear from the picture what the mounting adapters are.
It's the standard wrist band that comes with the unit. I'm not sure what the extra one is. I added a pic and updated the title.

Hmm, the extra adapter looks like it might be one that attaches to a "YS" mount, as used by Sea&Sea. Can't quite tell from the picture! It is definitely not the Sola ball mount, which is the other popular fitting.

Hmm, the extra adapter looks like it might be one that attaches to a "YS" mount, as used by Sea&Sea. Can't quite tell from the picture! It is definitely not the Sola ball mount, which is the other popular fitting.
This is what came in the box! I don't really know much about these things as evidenced by my incorrect title. It's still a good light. I used it to take a picture of a long nosed hawkfish much like the one in your profile pic!

Selling this Sola light because I got a different set up. It’s been on about 30 dives and it works fine. Comes with charger and extra mount piece and screws. Price includes shipping in the US
Still available?

It is. I thought I had deleted this post but the light is still available.

i'll take it, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom